Retail Building & Mall Appraisal Services in Los Angeles, Orange & Ventura Counties
General appraiser Michael Yates is licensed to appraise all structures, without limit. Our primary service area is Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura Counties. In the field of retail, these would include:
- Food and grocery markets.
- Sporting goods shops.
- Appliance and electronics stores.
- Clothing shops.
- Auto parts stores.
- Book shops.
- Baby shops.
- Toy stores.
- Department stores.
- Discount stores.
- Warehouse outlets.
- Variety stores.
- Specialty stores.
- Convenience stores.
- Big box businesses.
- Strip malls.
- Shopping malls.
- Coffee houses.
- Mom and pop facilities of various types.
We can provide the following types of appraisal services:
- Restricted appraisal. For a single client only, for a single purpose.
- Summary appraisal. This is the most common type of appraisal. Banks, all lending institutions and government entities seek this kind of report.
- Narrative (or self-contained) appraisal. The narrative appraisal is the most difficult and time consuming to prepare. It’s for multiple clients and for multiple purposes.
Our appraisers will be happy to quote a price for the service and estimated turnaround time. Please give us a call.